Re: [Scouter_T] childcare

  • Judy Yeager
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2005
      Kris writes: "We are interested in potentially offering childcare at our
      next training."

      Before you really get into this, be sure to check local childcare laws and
      regulations and make sure the facility you use knows that your reservation
      is for both adults and children.

      We do not offer child care at training and we do not allow children to come.
      It is my opinion that childcare presents more liability than I wish to
      assume. It's hard enough to staff the training without having to provide
      staffing for a childcare facility. Also, most of the facilities we use
      specify that the reservation is for adults only.

      YMMV,

      Judy Yeager