Re: [Scouter_T] Digest Number 950

  • Judy Yeager
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 23, 2005
      Geoffrey Mayerwrote, "I wondered if anyone could give a link to council web
      site with what he thinks is a great training section (his own council or
      another). I'm looking for ideas."

      Heart of America Council has been working hard to put together a
      comprehensive, user friendly training page on our council website. Don't
      know if I think it's "great" or not, but it might give you some ideas.

      http://hoac-bsa.org/TRN_Main.cfm

      There are folks in this Council who think this District page is great. You
      be the judge.

      http://hoac-bsa.org/thtraining.cfm

      Hope this helps.

      Judy Yeager
    • James Gallo
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 23, 2005
        Here is a link to a fair training section of a council site. It has all the
        information one needs.

        http://training.brooklyncouncil.org

        James Gallo
        GNYC
      • JimK
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 23, 2005
          I like the calendar on my district's web site:
          http://members.doubleknot.com/Sammamish_Trails_District/Training/TrainingMai
          n.htm (See the Excel file.) It's in a convenient format to see the whole
          year AND it includes training dates in the adjacent districts to increase
          opportunities for Scouters.

          - Jim