Trrop Committee Challenge

  • Donna Ragusa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2005
      Hi Chuck,

      While you do need to incorporate the game into the training, what we have
      done when time was an issue was put out the board, but not really play the
      game. Instead, we read each of the question cards and answered them as you
      would normally. You save time by not having to roll dice, etc. Still put
      out the board because all those pretty emblems are there that you can
      reference and National went through such trouble to make it!

      Donna Ragusa
      BS Training Committee
      4R WPCBSA