Pow Wow Books and CD's

  • Judy Yeager
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2005
      Heart of America Council is selling left over Pow Wow Books and CD's from 2000-2004 online. The 2000-2003 books are bound and the 2004 book is shrink wrapped, three hole punched and comes with a binder. One of the CD's contains book materials from 1979-1988 and 1998-2000. You can reach HOAC's trading post at:

      http://store.yahoo.com/hoacshop/cubscoutlead.html

      If that link won't work for you, you can go to

      http://hoac-bsa.org

      Click on Trading Post in the left column, then click on Trading Post again, then Cub Scout Leader's Pow Wow. (Or you can look at items from other events that are also on sale.)

      Disclaimer: Although HOAC is my Council, I have no monetary interest in this trading post.

      Judy Yeager