Re: [Scouter_T] Troop Committee Chal;lenge at RT??? =:(

  • edward michelin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2005
      Hi Chuck,
      To the best of my knowledge you cannot cut any portion of the TCC Training. National intended it to be presented in entirety.
      What you may be able to do is modify the individual segements to your style of training.
      this may save you some time.
      In the end my only advuce to you is talk quickly

      Ed M

      Scouter Chuck <antelope95@...> wrote:
      Sorry for the lateness of this question. Too busy at work.

      As Roundtable is now considered the secondary line of training, and
      many of the trainings are run at or concurrently with RT, I have a
      question.

      At tonight's RT I have to give the Troop Committee Challenge.

      Not going into discussions on how there isn't enough time (which I
      already know), what are the parts of this than can be cut, to still
      give the best training possible in the allowed time?

      I'm thinking the puzzle game and position game, but I'm not really
      sure.

      Has anyone done it this way before?

      I "used to be" an Antelope! -- WEM-10-95