Re: [Scouter_T] Cub Scouter award

  • John Halter
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2004
      If you are looking for it as the "Cub Scouter Training Award", you
      probably won't find it. It is the Cub Scouter Award. There are several
      sites that have the forms and I thought it was in the back of the Cub
      Leader book.

      Thank you,

      John Halter
      Pack Trainer
      Pack 230 Apopka Florida
      www.pack230.com
      Assistant Scoutmaster
      Troop 936 Longwood Florida
      www.wekiwa.org
      "PackDude" at www.Scoutboard.com
      ...and a good 'ol Bobwhite too! SR442

      William Byrd wrote:

      > Hello all,
      >
      > I'm curious about the Cub Scouter Training Award referenced below, since I
      > can't find any other references to it. There's not a progress sheet on the
      > national website for it, nor is there a worksheet in the Cub Scout Leader
      > Book. Can someone provide a link to the paperwork for this award?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > William
      > Thunderbird District Cub Training Chair, QAC
      > Cubmaster Pack 87
      >
      > "I used to be an Eagle", SR-522
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2004
        The Cub Scouter Award requirements can be found on the BSA web site
        at <http://www.scouting.org/forms/34169/54.pdf>.