RE: [Scouter_T] Digest Number 936

  • William Byrd
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2004
      Hello all,

      I'm curious about the Cub Scouter Training Award referenced below, since I
      can't find any other references to it. There's not a progress sheet on the
      national website for it, nor is there a worksheet in the Cub Scout Leader
      Book. Can someone provide a link to the paperwork for this award?

      Thanks,

      William
      Thunderbird District Cub Training Chair, QAC
      Cubmaster Pack 87

      "I used to be an Eagle", SR-522