Re: [Scouter_T] welcome

  • edward michelin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2004
      Hi Donna,
      Thank you,
      I'll be looking for you at the next District meeting. Who knows maybe we can do a joint training thing. That would be interesting.

      Ed Michelin
      Troop 47
      COR
      BSTC

      Donna Ragusa <dragusa@...> wrote:
      Hi Ed,

      Welcome to scouter t, everything you want to know about training but where
      afraid to ask.

      Gee, I am in 4 Rivers District too-maybe we'll run into each other.

      Donna Ragusa
      Cub Scout Training Co-ordinator
      4 Rivers District

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT