welcome

  • Donna Ragusa
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2004
      Hi Ed,

      Welcome to scouter t, everything you want to know about training but where
      afraid to ask.

      Gee, I am in 4 Rivers District too-maybe we'll run into each other.

      Donna Ragusa
      Cub Scout Training Co-ordinator
      4 Rivers District
    • edward michelin
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2004
        Hi Donna,
        Thank you,
        I'll be looking for you at the next District meeting. Who knows maybe we can do a joint training thing. That would be interesting.

        Ed Michelin
        Troop 47
        COR
        BSTC

        Donna Ragusa <dragusa@...> wrote:
        Hi Ed,

        Welcome to scouter t, everything you want to know about training but where
        afraid to ask.

        Gee, I am in 4 Rivers District too-maybe we'll run into each other.

        Donna Ragusa
        Cub Scout Training Co-ordinator
        4 Rivers District

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT