RE: [Scouter_T] Cubs and Soccer

  • Teresa P Hall
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2004
      I believe we are going to be the first in our council, which covers most
      of north and north-central Alabama. It's an Hispanic outreach (and I
      have Spanish-speaking trainers), but it's also going to be implemented
      English-speaking teams too, at least here. All of the materials that I
      have seen so far are English on one side and Spanish on the other. Our
      first team will be English-speaking.

      In our community (Birmingham), the Hispanic population lives primarily
      in apartments in the suburbs. There are relatively few in the inner
      city.

      Thanks for the website!

      Teresa