Training Budget

  • Tyler J. Cooper
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
      Fellow Scouters:

      I am in the process of creating our districts first ever training budget,
      and would be interested in seeing those that already exist. If you have an
      electronic version available, I would appreciate very much receiving one.

      Sincerely,

      Tyler Cooper

      Training Chairman

      Valley Trails District

      Hoosier Trails Council, BSA

      Bloomington, IN

      tyler-cooper@...

    • Judy Yeager
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2004
        Tyler J. Cooper asked about training budgets.

        Our Council has a form that we fill out which lists income and various
        expenses. There are four expense items which we include in our budgets:
        Program Supplies, Food, Printing and Recognitions. We are required to fill
        out a budget for each course.

        Judy Yeager
        HOAC