RE: [Scouter_T] Re: training cost question - long

  • David K Higginson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2004
      We also charge for many of the handouts at Basic Training. When I lived in
      Idaho, I taught the Varsity Scout Basic Training in conjuction with about 6
      other district and council staffers. We always included cost for handouts.
      On the other hand, we tried to eliminate any copies that we could by
      requiring that participants bring the Varsity Scout Guidebook. Most
      referenced items were included in the book and copying was not necessary.

      David K Higginson
      Roosevelt, UT 84066