Re: [Scouter_T] need ideas

  • David Loomis
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2004
      The Life Saver Award - A 2" wooden curtain ring, with a length of
      1/8th inch cotton cord fastened to it with red plastic tape or cotton
      thread lashing. You can put a picture of the unit or district's logo or
      patch in the middle by reducing the picture to an appropriate size,
      cutting out and gluing to back of ring. A magnet can also be added so
      it can be stuck to the refrigerator.

      The Good Egg Award - A wooden egg, available at many craft shops,
      can be decorated with a burning pencil - or small electrical soldering
      iron - to commemorate the event or deed.

      The Spark Plug Award - Carve or turn a small spark plug out of a
      small piece of dowel and mount in on a plaque or perhaps on a loop of
      leather to form a neckerchief slide.

      Dave

      nadinep427 wrote:

      > Hello everyone,
      >
      > I am looking for ideas for giveaways (for lack of a better term). I
      > have seen things like a baggie filled with thyme for 'more thyme'.
      > I have done mini M & Ms in a film container labled 'Leader Sanity
      > Pills' with a cute ditty for each color M & M. I would like to hear
      > what others have done!
      >
      > Nadine
      > A good 'ol Bobwhite too... C-CS-14
      > A good 'ol staffer too.... C-14-04 Always Remember!

      > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
      > click here
      > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129mar28t/M=315388.5543472.6613714.3001176/D=groups/S=1705066162:HM/EXP=1099493900/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k2/*https://www.orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40F21004SS>

      Dave Loomis mailto: dloomis.nh.ultranet@...
      245 Union St. (603) 431 5342
      Portsmouth, NH 03801-4349