Re: [Scouter_T] Digest Number 911

  • Cindy Weiss
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      Two things I've been giving out lately: Coffee Emergency packets and
      Training Headache packets.

      I bought 2"x3" ziploc-type plastic bags at the craft department in WalMart.
      In the Coffee Emergency packets, I packed about a dozen coffee beans along
      with a note - "Coffee Emergency Packet. In case of Coffee Emergency, break
      open packet, and grind beans between teeth." Scouters who are really into
      their coffee have appreciated the humor! (I put the note on top of the
      beans.)

      In the other packet, I pack 2 beads along with this note: "Training
      Headaches? Take 2 Leaders, register for Pow Wow, University of Scouting,
      and Wood Badge and call me in the morning! Guaranteed to work!
      www.hvus.org Cindy Weiss - cweiss1219@...". (I put the beads on top
      of the note so they can be seen.)

      Cindy