Looking for ...

  • Mullaney, Peter [AMSRD-AAR-AEE-P]
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2004
      I need to do some personal training for parents in my pack and
      I am looking for the story of: Anybody, Nobody, Somebody and
      Everybody. Does Somebody or Anybody have it in electrons?

      Thanks,

      Pete Mullaney

    • gaalmus@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 18, 2004
        Hope this helps.

        _Click here: Crazy somebody anybody everybody nobody_
        (http://www.pindiplus.com/kashif/enter/everybody.php)

        Gary A. Musselman
        Scoutmaster
        Troop 53, BSA
        North Olmsted, Ohio

      • Jeff Wakefield
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 18, 2004
          Somebody, Everybody, Anybody, Nobody

          Once there were four Scouters. Their names were: Tom Somebody, Dick

          Everybody, Harry Anybody, and Joe Nobody. They were very active and
          busy

          people; but what they accomplished was a shame and Everybody knew it.
          For

          example, Everybody had a good idea. Everybody thought Somebody would
          follow

          it through. Somebody thought Anybody would work on it. Anybody thought

          Everybody should do it. So Nobody ended up working on it. Now they all

          belonged in the same district and a great contest was on. Who could
          produce

          the best pack? Everybody thought Anybody would win the prize. Anybody

          thought Somebody would win it. Somebody thought Everybody would win
          it.

          Nobody was the most qualified of the four. Nobody was very faithful.

          Nobody worked very hard. Nobody won the contest. Which of the four

          received the prize? Nobody - - But Nobody!

          Here's another one:

          Everybody, Somebody, Nobody and Anybody

          Once upon a time, there were four people; their names were Everybody,

          Somebody, Nobody and Anybody. Whenever there was an important job to
          be

          done, Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have
          done

          it, but Nobody did it. When Nobody did it, Everybody got angry because
          it

          was Everybody┬╣s job.

          Everybody thought that Somebody would do it, but Nobody realized that
          Nobody

          would do it. So consequently Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did
          what

          Anybody could have done in the first place.

          Jeff

          I need to do some personal training for parents in my pack and
          I am looking for the story of: Anybody, Nobody, Somebody and
          Everybody. Does Somebody or Anybody have it in electrons?

          Thanks,

          Pete Mullaney

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1294jba53/M=315388.5500238.6578046.3001176/
          D=groups/S=1705066162:HM/EXP=1098194180/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k2/*htt
          ps:/www.orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40F210
          04SS> click here

          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=315388.5500238.6578046.3001176/D=group
          s/S=:HM/A=2372354/rand=505230472>

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • DAScouter
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 18, 2004
            Here are three I collected from other list:
            -----------------------------
            RIP
            Someone Else

            The pack was saddened this week to learn of the death of one of our most
            valuable members, Someone Else.

            Someone's passing creates a vacancy that will be difficult to fill. He had
            been with us for years and for every one of those years, Someone did far
            more than a normal person's share of the work. Whenever leadership was
            mentioned, we looked to this wonderful person for inspiration as well as
            results: "Someone else can do that job."

            When there was a job to do, a need to be filled, or a place of leadership,
            one name always mentioned was Someone Else. It is common knowledge that
            Someone Else was among the largest givers of time and money in the pack.
            Whenever there was a financial need, everyone assumed that Someone Else
            would make up the difference.

            Now Someone Else is gone. We wonder what we are going to do. No longer can
            we say, "Let Someone Else do it." If it is going to be done, one of us will
            have to do it.

[...]

            DA