Re: [Scouter_T] Run-ons -- RT Comedy Relief...

  • Brant Lippincott
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2004
      Pun of the Day - yahoo group. WARNING: They have a LOT of "dirty" jokes & adult humor, but they have a small section of kids jokes every day...

      For the Boys,
      Brant

      Scouter Chuck <antelope95@...> wrote:
      I know of several run-ons that can be done at RT, but I wondered
      if you folks knew of any or had a stock (or source). I'm going to
      check MacScouter, right after this, so I now about them.

      Also, is there any agreement on how many should be done in the
      course of a RT? I would think no more than 3-4, but we haven't
      done them in so long I have no real experience to go on.

      Any help on this will be appreciated.

      I "used to be" an Antelope! -- WEM-10-95

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT