OT: Part-time Volunteers Needed for Electronics MB Booth at 2005 Jamboree

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2004
      Part-time Volunteers Needed for IEEE Electronics Merit Badge Booth at 2005
      Jamboree

      Over 100 volunteers are needed for the IEEE Electronics Merit Badge Booth at
      the 2005 National Scout Jamboree. We need to get a good idea of how many
      people on this email list, primarily volunteers from the 2001 Jamboree, are
      interest in volunteering in 2005. We will be taking our volunteer
      recruitment effort on the road to the Region 3 Meeting in Atlanta next week.

      If you are interested in volunteering in 2005, please go to
      http://www.emeritbadges.org/volunteers.htm and enter your personal
      information. It would be helpful if you could enter your personal data by
      this Saturday to give us an idea of the effort needed to recruit additional
      volunteers.

      Thanks,
      Ralph
      Ralph W. Russell, II