Re: [Scouter_T] Webelos Outdoor Leader Training

  • Brant Lippincott
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      Perhaps you saw my notice. I just uploaded a PDF of the *OLD* OWL syllabus. It's in two parts and is a scanned PDF. It's kind of poor quality, but it's readable. I tried running it through a text converter and got mostly crud.

      This is the OLD syllabus from back when we did "Cub Basic". Maybe someday, we'll get the long-promised *new* syllabus. The old one is still viable, just make sure you review the current requirements for the pins.

      For the Boys,
      Brant

      Red Dog <reddogsix@...> wrote:Help!

      I need an electronic version of a Webelos Outdoor Leader Training Syllabus.

      I can read pdf, MSWord, or any Mac file.

      Red Dog