RE: [Scouter_T] Need Some Advice (RT related)

  • R Fisher
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2004
      Greetings Chuck,

      Who is doing the RT's now? If it is a fill-in, volunteer; if it is a
      rotating opportunity, put your name on the list.

      Yes, I would let them know that you are interested; it doesn't sound
      like they've got too many other folks who have stepped forward yet. If
      they tell you thanks, but no, you know exactly where you stand and can
      act accordingly. Sure beats just setting around and waiting, at least
      IMO.

      YiS

      Roy Fisher