Any Units Doing the On-line Popcorn Ordering?

  • Bob Riley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2004
      Hello gang,

      Please excuse any cross posting.

      I searched the archives and came up empty. We're trying to get our
      Cub Scouts set up for online ordering of their popcorn but, seem to
      be running into problems. I'm not involved so, I don't know exactly
      what they mean.

      Are any of your units set up to sell popcorn online so that the
      individual boys get the credit? Can you give me/us a quick run thru
      on how you set it up? We do have our Popcorn Kernel logged in and the
      pack is enrolled. Our pack name comes up when we enter its Order Key.
      Can the PK set the boys' accts up or does council have to do it?

      I would very much like to hear about any experiences with this new
      tool, even tho it's only new to us. :)

      Thank you very much and have a great day,

      Bob Riley
      Bear Cubs Den Leader
      Pack 42
      Jonesville, NY
      Saratoga District
      Twin Rivers Council
      http://www.bobriley.homestead.com/Pack42TigerCubs.html <-- Turn up
      your volume and don't skip the Pinewood Derby page! Enjoy!