Please Note Regarding: CS 75th Anniv. Merchandise & Scouter T

  • Kevin Pate
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 8, 2004
      Gentlemen and Gentlewomen, Scouters All,

      While cross posting has useful purposes, let's please
      keep non-training matters to the lists we frequent
      which cover (quite amply) the program features.

      Yours in Scouting,

      Kevin of Oklahoma
      home state to passle of Scouts and a few
      interesting lil' sport teams

      http://messenger.yahoo.com