2004 Alamo Area Pow Wow

  • Fred Goodwin, CMA
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      The Alamo Area Council will hold its 2004 Pow Wow on November 6,
      2004 at John Jay HS in San Antonio, TX from 7:30AM to 4PM.

      For more information about reistration and the 40+ courses that
      will be available, please see the website at:

      http://www.aecen.com/powwow/

      This year's theme is "Voyages of Discovery" (Lewis and Clark); we
      will also emphasize the 75th anniversary of Cub Scouting.

      The cost is $11 ($9 if registered before Oct 8) which includes
      lunch, a patch, and a copy of the course handouts. Childcare will
      be provided. T-shirts will be available for a separate charge.

      Registration deadline is Oct 22; walk-in registrations will be
      accepted, but will be limited to five classes, rather than six.

      Please write me if you have any questions.

      Fred Goodwin, Ass't Chairman
      2004 Pow Wow