Re: [Scouter_T] Digest Number 872

  • Cindy Weiss
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2004
      Ida,

      Ed Harvey is one of the 135 outstanding instructors at the Hudson Valley
      University of Scouting (www.hvus.org). We draw those instructors from
      multiple Councils in four states - New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and
      Connecticut. Ed is one of those who "stayed back" in the Cub Program to
      help new leaders. And as we all know, that type of experience is invaluable
      to the Cub Program.

      We're also keeping our fingers crossed that "Commissioner Dave" of USSSP's
      Baloo's Bugle fame can join us at the University in March. He attended our
      Pow Wow last November, and has promised to try to make it to the University.

      We are very much looking forward to meeting you and all your Kidnapees!

      Cindy

      The University
      > Message: 2
      > Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 19:18:57 -0000
      > From: "Ida Lively" <glezen@...>
      > Subject: Re: Pow Wow AND University
      >
      > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Cindy Weiss" <cweiss1219@h...> wrote:
      > > Of course, you are all invited - to wherever we end up having the
      events!

      > > Cindy Weiss
      > > VP Program
      > > Hudson Valley Council