Re: Upcoming changes to the BSA web site regarding training

  • rpushies
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25 11:28 AM
      Glad to hear your council has had the process completed and you are
      up and running. We are not and the hold up is the conversion of our
      council's specific reporting requirements into Spanish. With such a
      high percentage of Spanish speaking population in our council this
      will be a welcome addition.

      Yours Truly in Scouting,
      Rick Pushies