RE: Upcoming changes to the BSA web site regarding training

  • Sean Scott
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2004
      Rick wrote:
      Online Spanich Youth Protection Training
      This is planned to be indentical to the current YPT module in terms of both
      content and function - only difference is the language. This project has
      almost been completed - the process of translating all
      the council letters and reporting requirements will take time (a lot of
      time, it seems) ... councils will be contacted individually as the
      translation of their files has been completed and uploaded. <snip>

      Rick, We've been up and running with the Spanish language YPT for over a
      month now. See: http://www.bsa-ciec.org/training/YPT.php if you'd like to
      view a sample of it.

      YiS,
      Sean
    • rpushies
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2004
        Glad to hear your council has had the process completed and you are
        up and running. We are not and the hold up is the conversion of our
        council's specific reporting requirements into Spanish. With such a
        high percentage of Spanish speaking population in our council this
        will be a welcome addition.

        Yours Truly in Scouting,
        Rick Pushies