Re: Philmont "Duty to God" program

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2004
      I had the opportunity to be at PTC the same week as Fred. As luck would have it, we were
      in the same class, and even put in the same work group.

      My family earned the Duty to God patch, and have brought the information back to our
      Troop. It's a neat little program.

      AND, it doesn't take much to do your Duty to God -- remember grace at meals, thank your
      respective maker everytime you see the wonders of the world. If you have a dollar store
      near you, you can probably pick up an inexpensive bible to put in each patrols chuck box
      [our Troop did].

      Hey ... you ... get FIRED UP ABOUT TRAINING!

      Ida