Please share Photos

  • Rick Rambo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2004
      Hi there!
      I am serving as a Troop Guide on the Wood Badge course that is being held in September and October and I have been tasked to find photos of Scouts having all sorts of "Adventures" I need photos that show Tigers, Cubs, Webelos' scouts, Boy Scouts, Varsity and Venturers having fun adventures. I would prefer photos that can be identified as Scouting groups (uniforms, etc.) but understand that some activities (rafting, diving, etc.) would not be in uniform.

      If you have any photos that you can share with me, please send them to me at rickram1@...<mailto:rickram1@...> and not to the list.

      Also, I am in need of a good quality scanned image of a Varsity Coach Patch.

      Thanx for your help,
      Rick