Re: Webelos Outdoor Leader Skills

  • Lady T
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 16, 2004
      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Yeager" <kcjscout@s...> wrote:
      > "Lady T" asks: "Do we have a new syllabus for OWLS yet?"
      >
      > The last word we got was that it was due out in August.
      >
      > Judy Yeager

      Thanks, Judy! Although that doesn't help much, given that our course
      is in September and I have new trainers to lead it! Guess I'll use
      the old syllabus yet again!

    • John Halter
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 16, 2004
        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Yeager" <kcjscout@s...> wrote:

        > > "Lady T" asks: "Do we have a new syllabus for OWLS yet?"
        > >
        > > The last word we got was that it was due out in August.
        > >
        > > Judy Yeager

        August of what year?
        ;- )

        --

        Thank you,

        John Halter
        Pack Trainer
        Pack 230 Apopka Florida
        www.pack230.com
        Assistant Scoutmaster
        Troop 936 Longwood Florida
        www.wekiwa.org
        "PackDude" at www.Scoutboard.com
        ...and a good 'ol Bobwhite too! SR442
      • Judy Yeager
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 16, 2004
          Leave it to a Bobwhite to come up with the obvious question!

          Judy Yeager
          . . .and a good ole' Bobwhite, too. . .
          NC-CS-10

          > > > "Lady T" asks: "Do we have a new syllabus for OWLS yet?"
          > > >
          > > > The last word we got was that it was due out in August.
          > > >
          > > > Judy Yeager
          >
          > August of what year?
          > ;- )
          >
          > --
          >
          > Thank you,
          >
          > John Halter
          > Pack Trainer
          > Pack 230 Apopka Florida
          > www.pack230.com
          > Assistant Scoutmaster
          > Troop 936 Longwood Florida
          > Wekiwa District Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
          > www.wekiwa.org
          > "PackDude" at www.Scoutboard.com
          > ....and a good 'ol Bobwhite too! SR442

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Lady T
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 9, 2004
            So, has anybody gotten tangible information about the release of the
            new syllabus? Have we seen it yet?

            We desperately need it!
          • Lady T
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 9, 2004