Standard 68-Leave No Trace

  • dan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2004
      Since it is a National standard, and supposed to be
      taught each week of camp, it seems to me that a camp
      staffer should be the person who attends the Master
      Trainer course. IMHO it should be at the council's
      time and expense.

      In our council, the assistant camp ranger was given
      the duty and attended his training at Philmont. He
      hasn't been the same since! 8-)

      Yours in the spirit of Scouting,

      Dan O'Canna, Lexington, KY

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail