Updating ScoutNet

  • Judy Yeager
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2004
      Thanks to all who responded to my question about updating training records in ScoutNet. It would appear that there is a lot of data entry in the future of the volunteers of Heart of America Council.

      I have to thank Auntie Beans for bringing humor to this situation with her response: "I'd recommend sedation, and keeping your own."

      Thanks again,

      Judy Yeager
      NT District Training Chair
      HOAC