Re: [Scouter_T] Webelos Outdoor Leader training

  • John Halter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
      mitchells166 wrote:

      > I will be running a WOLT session in august and it will be concurrent
      > with our district's BALOO training. Has anyone done this before?

      Yes, our district has done this for the last 2-3 years and it has worked
      very well. The leaders coming out for OLT (we call it Cub OLT instead
      of Webelos OLT to get more leaders there) arrive Friday evening, people
      going thru Baloo arrive Saturday morning and leave Saturday afternoon.
      We also have the Boy Scouts out doing IOLS at the same time too. For
      the most part, the IOLS staff is separate and the activities/program are
      separate between the cubs and boy scouts.

      --

      Thank you,

      John Halter
      Pack Trainer