Re: Junior Leader Training

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2004
      Ian,

      I posted the message to the scout list for someone else; however, I know the
      answer to your first question.

      22 stands for the number of scouts that B-P first trained at Brownsea.

      I¹ve CC:ed the scoutmaster/coordinator (John Z. jzmarket@... ) of this
      event. He will be able to answer any other questions you have.

      --

      Ida Lively
      - Juniata Valley Council, Nittany Mountain District Training Chair

      "Train them up in the way they should go..."