Re: [Scouter_T] Scoutboard announcement

  • John Halter
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13 6:36 AM
      There is a Training forum on Scoutboard.com with sections for Cub, Boy Scout
      & Venture leader training, as well as Girl Scout, Woodbadge, and Specialty
      training (Univ of Scouting, Pow-wow, etc). Cub & Boy Scout Roundtable
      discussions are also included under the training forum.
      Also, hopefully by the end of today or possibly tomorrow, there will be an
      ftp section where we can share/store manuals and other documents. I will be
      placing a copy of the now unavailable Cub Scout Roundtable Basic Training
      manual there as well as some other manuals once it is online. Stop by and say
      Hi to KYDanbeaver and me!

      Thank you,

      John Halter
      Cubmaster