Re: Patrol Leader Training Syllabus

  • David Gross
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2004
      National Council has Patrol Leader Training available
      for online & print use at:

      http://www.scouting.org/nav/enter.jsp?c=xds&terms=patrol

      The only BSA program I know of other than that, is the
      Troop JLT course. You should be able to get that from
      your scout shop.

      There are a number of good PL training courses on the
      web. I've used parts of "Green Bar Patrol" & "White
      Stag". Just stick those terms in a search engine.

      YiS,

      David

      =====
      David Gross

      SM T-142, UC
      AOL, Eagle/3, OA/B, Silver Beaver
      "I used to be a fox, .." SR-350/SR-479/SR-556/SR-609

      Registered in, but not speaking for, the Greater Alabama Council