Re: [Scouter_T] FW: What a weekend

  • MALesniak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 7:05 AM
      Ida,

      I would like to run these 3 trainings over the same weekend but our trainers
      feel it's difficult to do. Do you share instructors or do the classes operate
      independently and just have some common times (meals, etc)?

      I would appreciate any info on how you do this training weekend. If your
      October training weekend doesn't conflict with ours...maybe I'll attend
      yours...you are not that far away.

      Michelle
      Moraine Trails Council, Butler PA
      Council Training Chair