Re: [Scouter_T] New web board

  • John Halter
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2004
      Has anyone else had a problem getting to scoutboard.com? After seeing Nadine's
      email, I went to the site and it's up. There may have been a problem earlier
      this morning or whenever she was trying to get there. If you have a problem
      getting to the site, please let me know.

      Thank you,

      John Halter
      Cubmaster
      Pack 230 Apopka Florida
      www.pack230.com
      Assistant Scoutmaster
      Troop 936 Longwood Florida
      www.wekiwa.org
      ...and a good 'ol Bobwhite too! SR442
      "PackDude" at Scoutboard.com

      Quoting Nadine MELCHIOR <nadinemel@...>:

      > good morning,
      >
      > When I tried to access the new board, I got this message  Sorry, no
      > information is available for the URL Scoutboard.com.  Did I miss something?
      >
      > Nadine

      well as a special section dedicated to councils & districts.  Let us know what