new files

  • Cstrek97@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2004
      I could not get the 2 new files either....Inventory, and Training Attendance
      report. You're not alone. :)

    • Cstrek97@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22, 2004
        just found the new files....they ARE there. Just in a different location, as
        someone else has pointed out.

        Thanks for uploading. They look great, and they will be a big help!!!