Training Attendance File PDF

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2004
      Just a quick note.

      I put in the FILES section a PDF of the Training Attendance Report.
      This one has fields you can tab through and type information into.

      I don't know about others, but my Council Service Center appreciates
      being able to EASILY READ the computer generated form, better than
      some of the hand-written copies that they had received of the
      carbonless copies.

      Just remember to make enough copies (at least 4 -- one for
      the council office, one for the council training chair, one for the
      district training chair, and one for yourself!)

      What I've been doing is filling out the report, and hitting SAVE AS.
      This keeps your original download pristine (and you don't have to
      delete all of the fields every time you want to create a new form).
      I name my file "TARyymmdd". This allows all training reports to be
      easily sorted by date. Of course, whatever works for you!

      Ida Lively
      - Juniata Valley Council, Nittany Mountain District Training Chair