Training Award Applications

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 5, 2004
      > Training Award Applications

      Check out http://www.jvcbsa.org I think we have all of the Progress Toward
      Awards on our site.

      --

      Ida Lively
      - Juniata Valley Council, Nittany Mountain District Training Chair

      "Train them up in the way they should go..."
    • Ken Todd
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 7, 2004
        Rick,

        I always use the ones on the National Web Site http://www.scouting.org/forms/. I figure that they keep them current.

        Yours in Scouting,
        Ken

        "Rick Rambo" wrote:
        Does anyone have good scanned versions of the various Scouting
        training Knots as listed in the Training Committee Guidebook BSA
        (#34169F)? ...

      • Wanda Grimes
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 8, 2004
          Ken,
          Apparently they don't "keep them current." At least not all of them. I just
          checked and the Merit Badge Counselor application is the old one. In our
          council, the new one has the space to sign that you will take youth
          protection, and mentions nothing about filling out an adult application. The
          old one (on this site) still has the note that says an application must be
          attached. I don't know about the other forms, though.

          YIS,
          Wanda Grimes