Re: [Scouter_T] Training Award Applications

  • Chris Jacobi
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 5, 2004
      >Does anyone have good scanned versions of the various Scouting Training
      Knots

      See here:
      http://www.pacsky.org/training/recognition/taindex.html

      Chris

    • Scouter Chuck
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 5, 2004
        Rick Rambo wrote...

        > Does anyone have good scanned versions of the various Scouting
        > training Knots as listed in the Training Committee Guidebook BSA
        [snip]
        > Preferably since there are so many, if someone has them posted at a
        > website that would be great, If you are going to send

        Rick:

        Didn't Mike Walton have them posted on his website? At one time I
        think it was Cardinal Council, but that was some time ago.

        Chuck
      • Dave Loomis
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 5, 2004
          A lot of Mike's stuff is on usscouts.org now.

          Dave
          Scouter Chuck wrote:
          > Rick Rambo wrote...
          >

          >>Does anyone have good scanned versions of the various Scouting
          >>training Knots as listed in the Training Committee Guidebook BSA
          >
          > [snip]
          >
          >>Preferably since there are so many, if someone has them posted at a
          >>website that would be great, If you are going to send
          >

          > Rick:
          >
          > Didn't Mike Walton have them posted on his website? At one time I
          > think it was Cardinal Council, but that was some time ago.
          >
          > Chuck

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > .

          Dave Loomis mailto: dloomis.nh.ultranet@...
          245 Union St. (603) 431 5342
          Portsmouth, NH 03801-4349

          #####
          #####
          #####
        • RICK RAMBO
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 5, 2004
            thankyou Judy
            I was able to get almost everything I needed - the Boy Scout leader page was blank. but I a=m sure that someone else Has answered with a URL that will have it.

            THANK YOU to everyone who answered with the resources so quickly this is why I asked the list!

            Thanx again
            Rick Rambo

            You will find "Adult Leader Awards" at the top of the list.

            Hope this helps.

            Judy Yeager

            > Does anyone have good scanned versions of the various Scouting
            > training Knots as listed in the Training Committee Guidebook BSA
            > (#34169F)? I would like to use others' resources before having to
            > scan them in myself.
            >
            > Preferably since there are so many, if someone has them posted at a
            > website that would be great, If you are going to send them via e-
            > mail, please be considerate and send them direct to
            > rickram.geo@... and DO NOT reply to the list with an attachment.
            >
            > Thanx
            > Rick Rambo
            > Training Chairman
            > Lewis & Clark District
            > Cascade Pacific Council

            > Scouting The Net - http://www.arkie.net/scouting/<http://www.arkie.net/scouting/>
            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            Scouting The Net - http://www.arkie.net/scouting/<http://www.arkie.net/scouting/>

          • Ida Lively
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 5, 2004
              > Training Award Applications

              Check out http://www.jvcbsa.org I think we have all of the Progress Toward
              Awards on our site.

              --

              Ida Lively
              - Juniata Valley Council, Nittany Mountain District Training Chair

              "Train them up in the way they should go..."
            • Ken Todd
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 7, 2004
                Rick,

                I always use the ones on the National Web Site http://www.scouting.org/forms/. I figure that they keep them current.

                Yours in Scouting,
                Ken

                "Rick Rambo" wrote:
                Does anyone have good scanned versions of the various Scouting
                training Knots as listed in the Training Committee Guidebook BSA
                (#34169F)? ...

              • Wanda Grimes
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 8, 2004
                  Ken,
                  Apparently they don't "keep them current." At least not all of them. I just
                  checked and the Merit Badge Counselor application is the old one. In our
                  council, the new one has the space to sign that you will take youth
                  protection, and mentions nothing about filling out an adult application. The
                  old one (on this site) still has the note that says an application must be
                  attached. I don't know about the other forms, though.

                  YIS,
                  Wanda Grimes