Training Award Applications

  • Rick Rambo
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 4, 2004
      Does anyone have good scanned versions of the various Scouting
      training Knots as listed in the Training Committee Guidebook BSA
      (#34169F)? I would like to use others' resources before having to
      scan them in myself.

      Preferably since there are so many, if someone has them posted at a
      website that would be great, If you are going to send them via e-
      mail, please be considerate and send them direct to
      rickram.geo@... and DO NOT reply to the list with an attachment.

      Thanx
      Rick Rambo
      Training Chairman
      Lewis & Clark District
      Cascade Pacific Council
    • RICK RAMBO
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 4, 2004
        Sorry, I realized that I was not specific with my request. what I am looking for is the application forms as shown in the training committee guidebook version f
        Sorry for the inarticulate request.

        Rick Rambo
        Does anyone have good scanned versions of the various Scouting
        training Knots as listed in the Training Committee Guidebook BSA
        (#34169F)? I would like to use others' resources before having to
        scan them in myself.

        Preferably since there are so many, if someone has them posted at a
        website that would be great, If you are going to send them via e-
        mail, please be considerate and send them direct to
        rickram.geo@... and DO NOT reply to the list with an attachment.

        Thanx
        Rick Rambo
        Training Chairman
        Lewis & Clark District
        Cascade Pacific Council

        Scouting The Net - http://www.arkie.net/scouting/<http://www.arkie.net/scouting/>

      • Judy Yeager
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 4, 2004
          Try going to www.hoac-bsa.org

          Click on Advancement & Awards

          You will find "Adult Leader Awards" at the top of the list.

          Hope this helps.

          Judy Yeager

          > Does anyone have good scanned versions of the various Scouting
          > training Knots as listed in the Training Committee Guidebook BSA
          > (#34169F)? I would like to use others' resources before having to
          > scan them in myself.
          >
          > Preferably since there are so many, if someone has them posted at a
          > website that would be great, If you are going to send them via e-
          > mail, please be considerate and send them direct to
          > rickram.geo@... and DO NOT reply to the list with an attachment.
          >
          > Thanx
          > Rick Rambo
          > Training Chairman
          > Lewis & Clark District
          > Cascade Pacific Council

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Chris Jacobi
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 5, 2004
            >Does anyone have good scanned versions of the various Scouting Training
            Knots

            See here:
            http://www.pacsky.org/training/recognition/taindex.html

            Chris

          • Scouter Chuck
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 5, 2004
              Rick Rambo wrote...

              > Does anyone have good scanned versions of the various Scouting
              > training Knots as listed in the Training Committee Guidebook BSA
              [snip]
              > Preferably since there are so many, if someone has them posted at a
              > website that would be great, If you are going to send

              Rick:

              Didn't Mike Walton have them posted on his website? At one time I
              think it was Cardinal Council, but that was some time ago.

              Chuck
            • Dave Loomis
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 5, 2004
                A lot of Mike's stuff is on usscouts.org now.

                Dave
                Scouter Chuck wrote:
                > Rick Rambo wrote...
                >

                >>Does anyone have good scanned versions of the various Scouting
                >>training Knots as listed in the Training Committee Guidebook BSA
                >
                > [snip]
                >
                >>Preferably since there are so many, if someone has them posted at a
                >>website that would be great, If you are going to send
                >

                > Rick:
                >
                > Didn't Mike Walton have them posted on his website? At one time I
                > think it was Cardinal Council, but that was some time ago.
                >
                > Chuck

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                > .

                Dave Loomis mailto: dloomis.nh.ultranet@...
                245 Union St. (603) 431 5342
                Portsmouth, NH 03801-4349

                #####
                #####
                #####
              • RICK RAMBO
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 5, 2004
                  thankyou Judy
                  I was able to get almost everything I needed - the Boy Scout leader page was blank. but I a=m sure that someone else Has answered with a URL that will have it.

                  THANK YOU to everyone who answered with the resources so quickly this is why I asked the list!

                  Thanx again
                  Rick Rambo

                  You will find "Adult Leader Awards" at the top of the list.

                  Hope this helps.

                  Judy Yeager

                  > Does anyone have good scanned versions of the various Scouting
                  > training Knots as listed in the Training Committee Guidebook BSA
                  > (#34169F)? I would like to use others' resources before having to
                  > scan them in myself.
                  >
                  > Preferably since there are so many, if someone has them posted at a
                  > website that would be great, If you are going to send them via e-
                  > mail, please be considerate and send them direct to
                  > rickram.geo@... and DO NOT reply to the list with an attachment.
                  >
                  > Thanx
                  > Rick Rambo
                  > Training Chairman
                  > Lewis & Clark District
                  > Cascade Pacific Council

                  > Scouting The Net - http://www.arkie.net/scouting/<http://www.arkie.net/scouting/>
                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  Scouting The Net - http://www.arkie.net/scouting/<http://www.arkie.net/scouting/>

                • Ida Lively
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 5, 2004
                    > Training Award Applications

                    Check out http://www.jvcbsa.org I think we have all of the Progress Toward
                    Awards on our site.

                    --

                    Ida Lively
                    - Juniata Valley Council, Nittany Mountain District Training Chair

                    "Train them up in the way they should go..."
                  • Ken Todd
                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 7, 2004
                      Rick,

                      I always use the ones on the National Web Site http://www.scouting.org/forms/. I figure that they keep them current.

                      Yours in Scouting,
                      Ken

                      "Rick Rambo" wrote:
                      Does anyone have good scanned versions of the various Scouting
                      training Knots as listed in the Training Committee Guidebook BSA
                      (#34169F)? ...

                    • Wanda Grimes
                      Message 10 of 10 , Apr 8, 2004
                        Ken,
                        Apparently they don't "keep them current." At least not all of them. I just
                        checked and the Merit Badge Counselor application is the old one. In our
                        council, the new one has the space to sign that you will take youth
                        protection, and mentions nothing about filling out an adult application. The
                        old one (on this site) still has the note that says an application must be
                        attached. I don't know about the other forms, though.

                        YIS,
                        Wanda Grimes