Re: [Scouter_T] Commissioner Training & Youth Protection

  • CubBobwhite
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2001
      From: <deedee.cobb@...>
      To: <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>

      > I have a question. How many of you have Commissioner BLT & other
      > Commissioner training's as well as Youth Protection training fall
      > into your training committee's responsibility?

      The Council Commissioner had taken the responsibility of training the
      Commissioners, but he passed away last November and that may change with the
      new Council Commissioner. Youth Protection is our training committee's
      responsibility. We offer it at a couple of specific times during the year
      and whenever asked by individual units.

      --------
      Leslie Herman
      http://powwow-online.com
      CubBobwhite (EC-CS-19)
      ScoutBuffalo (C-33-98)
      Edison District Training Chairman
      Blue Water Council - Port Huron, Michigan