Re: [Scouter_T] New JLTC Syllabus

  • tsbeb@att.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2004
      Has anyone heard about the new Leave No Trace trainer requirement for scout camps?

      In L,F,S,
      Ted Beblowski
      Scouting Advisor Alpha Phi Omega, Epsilon Zeta Chapter
      Mahikan District Committee
      Venturing Trainer
      Leave No Trace Master Educator
      Leave No Trace State Advocate - New York

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 22, 2004
        Has anyone heard about the new Leave No Trace trainer requirement for scout
        camps?

        In L,F,S,
        Ted Beblowski
        Scouting Advisor Alpha Phi Omega, Epsilon Zeta Chapter
        Mahikan District Committee
        Venturing Trainer
        Leave No Trace Master Educator
        Leave No Trace State Advocate - New York

      • Mullaney, Peter [AMSTA-AR-WES]
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 23, 2004
          Interesting, last year we requested that all our youth JLTC staff (who were
          available) attend TDC.
          We don't charge the boys, and we have the same plan for this year's staff.

          Pete Mullaney