Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Seeking Powerpoint Printable Slides of BSLST and NLE

  • annebaltz@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 19, 2004
      Ken,
      Your instructions were excellent. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. We have succeeded in doing what you said and 3 per page all black and white was the right choice to make. I just couldn't remember how to get to the actual slides themselves because of the way it was setup to show the presentation. Again thanks for your help.
      Anne