RE: [Scouter_T] Re: What happened to "Effective Teaching"?

  • Mullaney, Peter [AMSTA-AR-WES]
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 13, 2004
      Ken,
      The "BSA 500" is a 'game' built into Trainer Development Conference
      (TDC).
      Attendees are divided up into teams, each team gets a car for the oval track

      (game board). After different segments there are 'quizes' and depending on
      correctness of answers you get to move your car ahead a certain number of
      spaces.

      Pete M.
      Trainer and Member of Council Training Committee
      Patriots' Path Council, N.J.

      From: Ken.Walker@... [mailto:Ken.Walker@...]
      Subject: [Scouter_T] Re: What happened to "Effective Teaching"?

      Someone mentioned "BSA 5000" (or 500?) -- I'll show my ignorance -- what
      the heck is that? Is it a local council term for something?