Pioneer (Revolutionary era) games for CS

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2004
      Looking for games for a Camporee, based on Pioneering. (We are thinking
      about covered wagons and mule train packing. )

      Anyone have any good games/websites for games appropriate for Cub Scouts (in
      general) and Webelos (in particular)?

      Any help will be appreciated.

      Thanks!

      Ida
    • Chris Jacobi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2004
        A few good place for cub scout games are
        http://www.macscouter.com/Games/index.html
        http://scoutway.net/scouter/gamelinks.html
        http://www.netwoods.com/d-games.html
        http://www.geocities.com/~pack215/games.html
        http://www.wtsmith.com/rt/games.html
        http://www.scoutbase.org.uk/direct/games/index.php/#/

        In general a good way to search for anything is to use
        a search engine: Google finds over 60000 webpages
        in a search for "cub scout games". Note that in this search
        I on purpose used plural for games to avoid some of the
        web sites with only one single came...

        However, please do not crosspost into scouter_t and do not post any
        messages which are not training related. There are a lot of good
        scouting mailing lists. The reason for different lists is because
        people do not want to receive all postings, but only postings on
        particular topics.

        The training_t list is one of the best list in regard of staying on topic;
        please
        help us keep it that way.

        Chris

        Chris Jacobi