New Leader Essentials Syllabus

  • JNDunnMN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2004
      My local Scout Shops are out of this syllabus. The staff tells me it has been "discontinued due to problems with the CD". I need an additional copy and am loathe to photocopy mine.

      Does anyone know of a Scout Shop who still has one I can order? (No, I haven't tried National Supply yet, I will call them Monday).

      TIA.

      YiS,
      Jamie Dunn
      Pack Trainer
      P. 512
      Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
      Cub Scout Training Chair
      3 Rivers District
    • John D. Halter
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2004
        Last I checked, our council scout shop had a couple copies. If you want to
        give them a call, the number is (407)814-1040. Other information is at:
        http://www.cfcbsa.org/scout_shops/scout_shops.html

        Thank you,

        John Halter
        Cubmaster
        Pack 230 Apopka Florida
        www.pack230.com
        Assistant Scoutmaster
        Troop 936 Longwood Florida
        ...and a good 'ol Bobwhite too! SR442

      • NeilLup@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 26, 2004

          I checked through some of my contacts in the National office and the
          information you were given is incorrect. That kind of thing happens occasionally
          :(

          The NLE Syllabus is and should be available.

          Best wishes,

          Neil Lupton