Philmont

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2004
      I received my confirmation package yesterday, and think I already have it
      memorized -- I better, it's getting hard to read through the drool stains.
      ;-)

      Is anyone going to be in Philmont for the August "Training Cub Scout
      Leaders" session? If so, I'd love to get together with you! Even if you're
      going to be out there the same week, I'd love to touch base!

      Week 10: August 8-14
      CUB SCOUTING
      Training Cub Scout Leaders
      Leading Pack Camping
      Strictly for Cubmasters
      Webelos Scout Program
      Supercharging Den and Pack Programs
      Cub Scout Roundtables
      New Directions in Membership Growth

      Ida
      - Juniata Valley Council, Nittany Mountain District, Scout Training Chair