Why & How we train leaders

  • fox704
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2004
      Hi group:
      Does anyone have a good power point or other type of presentation
      method for "Why & How we train leaders" from Trainer's Development
      Conference. Please e-mail me off list.

      Have a great day & evening,
      Yours in Scouting,
      Laura
      fox704@...
    • Troop1270
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2004
        All

        Perhaps it might be a idea to create a database, of any scout related
        PowerPoint presentations, for everyone's use.

        Pete Kenny, SM Troop 1270
        Bear-ing well

        Does anyone have a good power point or other type of presentation
        method for "Why & How we train leaders" from Trainer's Development
        Conference. Please e-mail me off list.

        Have a great day & evening,
        Yours in Scouting,
        Laura
        fox704@...

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Brant Lippincott
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2004
          Actually.... We have a resource for storing such information.

          Our group "comes with" 20 meg of storage for files. There's also a photo area. I'm not sure if that's included in the 20MB. In addition to that there's a "Links" area, where we can put links to other sites without taking up the 20 mb.

          To access the files, you have to create a Yahoo ID and link that ID to your group membership. Yahoo will walk you through that fairly easily. The main difficulty is in knowing what the groups web site is. I've never found a link on any yahoo page.

          Right now, there's about 12 MB of files and a TON of links.

          Hope this is helpful.

          For the Boys,
          Brant