Sorry, again... Oo.:(

  • Scouter Chuck
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
      Sorry, folks.

      I am getting very frustrated with the phiolospophy that replies
      should always be set to the list address. It is causing me a great
      deal of headache and personal distress, because it's making me look
      bad, not to mention causing al of you folks problems.

      Part of my problem is a learnig disability that has caused me
      problems all my life. I only found out I had it a few years
      ago. Small details like double checking the "To" address tend to
      become overlooked.

      Anyway, after that post to Wendie that was _supposed_ to be private,
      you all know what's going on with my email system. I really
      don't need any advice on the PC level for this, as I use the Cox
      Email on the Webmail page.

      Whatever is happening is something to do with COX, and _nothing_
      to do with my PC.

      YiS,

      Chuck
    • wbrown@arkie.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Scouter Chuck <antelope95@c...> wrote:
        to mention causing al of you folks problems.

        > Part of my problem is a learnig disability that has caused me
        > problems all my life. I only found out I had it a few years
        > ago. Small details like double checking the "To" address tend to
        > become overlooked.

        Oooops, I didn't finish my thought.... the e-mail package I used is
        called PMMAIL2000 (Pmmail2000.com). It runs about $35 and it notifies
        you if the reply to is NOT the from and lets you pick if you hit reply.

        It might be worth a look.